 Off-Topic / Debate / 3863
Re: True Right Wing Fascists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:20:45 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
news:3885CFB4.9FF04CEC@cleanweb.net...
Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I guess that program last night really disturbed me. It makes me
tremendously sad and upset that people are still like that, and also
that people try to link me with this kind of idiotic malcontents.

Good.

That's great.

Similarly, I hope that the experience of being lumped in with
other less pleasant groups for your views will grant you some
sympathy for, say, environmentalists, not all of which are
"worship the earth as our godess" pagans.

(I had to type this twice now, since Netscape crashed)

I have never said that *all* environmentalists are worshipping earth
pagans. I remember saying some are, however.

I think it is funny, though, that extremists that are portrayed in the
media and other avenues of life  seem to be right wing, and those
extremists on the left (Including *some* environmentalists, animal
rights, etc. are seen as caring, or deeply committed.) I have never
heard, in any of the standard media, environmentalists being called
extremists. It is a bias, that is uncalled for.

Scott S.

I think this bias mentioned above is a virtual one, and it is mostly in your
thoughts. I live in a country, which ruled by Islamic fundamentalism for
centuries just till the start of last century (between 1000-1900 AD,
roughly) , and people here still have very conservative way of thinking, and
although all the things biased for the advantage of Islam believers,
nationalist, and all the other right wing crowd, in most of the cases, they
still complaining about "being under big pressure" and "they always being
hurt by others" Who are the others? There are no "others" now. How can they
still exist and lurking around after THREE military interruptions (real
fascist ones, I mean REAL ones, where many hundreds of people killed or
executed or "lost" or jailed just because of the thoughts, or some books
that they've written) just in 20 (1961, 1971 and 1980) years?.. But this
does not help, they are still complaining about "some others hurting them,
continuously"..:-)

It's stupidly absurd and funny, but not when living in it and facing with it
everyday.

Selçuk

,