 Off-Topic / Debate / 3862
Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:40:04 GMT

Jasper "I didn't invent Libertarianism, I just laugh at" Janssen wrote in
message... <38b4684b.609370836@lugnet.com>...
On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:55:15 GMT, Christopher "Everyone is a Libertarian" • Weeks