 Off-Topic / Debate / 3906
Re: True Right Wing Fascists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:08:42 GMT

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:12:55 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

We've all got to stop *agreeing* like this or people will talk.

*whisperwhisperconspiracywhisperthey'reagreeingwhisperdangerouswhisper*

See Larry.
See Larry act innocently.
Larry acts innocently.
See Larry up to no good.
Larry is up to no good.
See wet noodel.
The Noodel is wet.
See sturdy branch.
The branch is sturdy.
See sturdy branch with wet noodel over it.
The noodel is tied in a noose.
See Larry on a horse.
See horse run away.
See Larry remain.

(imagine full-colour drawings to illustrate each sentence, folks)

Jasper