 Off-Topic / Debate / 3801
Re: True Right Wing Fascists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I guess that program last night really disturbed me. It makes me
tremendously sad and upset that people are still like that, and also
that people try to link me with this kind of idiotic malcontents.

Good.

Similarly, I hope that the experience of being lumped in with
other less pleasant groups for your views will grant you some
sympathy for, say, environmentalists, not all of which are
"worship the earth as our godess" pagans.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"