 Off-Topic / Debate / 3839
Re: True Right Wing Fascists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:34:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

I think it is funny, though, that extremists that are portrayed in the
media and other avenues of life  seem to be right wing, and those
extremists on the left (Including *some* environmentalists, animal
rights, etc. are seen as caring, or deeply committed.) I have never
heard, in any of the standard media, environmentalists being called
extremists. It is a bias, that is uncalled for.

I've seen it any number of times in the "standard" media.  Both in the
"liberal" Los Angeles Times and the "conservative" Orange County Register.

Bruce