 Off-Topic / Debate / 26408
Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney wrote:

I await the day when the concept of smoking is only remembered in the history
books. Not likely to happen in my lifetime, though.

I await the day when the concept of smoking american guns all around the world
is only remembered in the history books. with a paranoid nation which has just
confirmed its paranoic government it's not likely to happen in my lifetime,
though.

w.