 Off-Topic / Debate / 26388
Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney wrote:

We're so hung up on individual rights being paramount, but I don't believe it
should apply 100% of the time. Not when by exercising your 'right' you harm
another innocent person. Same goes for rape, murder (abortion counts too),
environmental issues, heck, even noise ordinances.

Sorry for replying to myself, but on that last comment, I forgot to add:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bubbrubb.wmv

"The whistles go 'woooo woooooo!'"

:-D

-Tim