 Off-Topic / Debate / 26402
Re: Victories for smokefree ballot initiatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney wrote:

In the mean time, whatever I can do to clear the air, making it safer for me and
others, I'll do.

Even if it violates people's rights?

The right to breathe clean air is inherently superior to the right to subject
others to the byproduct of your pleasure.

-Tim