 Off-Topic / Debate / 2300
Re: Art? (was Re: LEGO as Art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Kingsley writes:
I also think LEGO should have done its research first to find out what he
planned to do (which I am sure they do now seeing that they should have
learned their lesson).

Which prompts an interesting question...I wonder if Libera is one of the
reasons TLG is so reluctant to respond to AFOL's; maybe everytime someone
brings up "bulk orders" or "adults want Lego too" KKK freaks and says "Are you
nuts!  Remember the death camp?!?!?"

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/