 Off-Topic / Debate / 21139
Re: Separation of Church and State
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Remember the Jesuit adage: “Give me a boy up to the age of seven and I will give you a Catholic” (or something similar...).

Yuck... Give a religious man a boy of that age and what you’ll most likely get is another boy molested by a priest/preacher/whatever...

But it does tell us a lot about religion that go after the younger, more innocent and less critic people to recruit followers in their faith.

Terry