 Off-Topic / Debate / 21138
Re: Unscientific AOL Shrub Credability Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:16:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   How credible is Bush?
46% Not at all 86,047
39% Very 74,361
15% Somewhat 28,102
Total votes: 188,510

Which issue will make Bush most vulnerable in 2004?
67% Economy 123,965
15% War in Iraq 27,203
9% Special interests 16,795
5% War on terror 9,779
4% Civil liberties 6,669
Total votes: 184,411

These are the results in progress, and NOT the final results -- not that it matters much. Stuff like this is rather meaningless and I offer it as only a passing amusement.

Next poll should be

How many of you should leave AOL and get a real internet service

75% Leave AOL

10% Stick with them

15% AO what?

Sorry froggy I just had to poke at AOL. Being a recovering 7 year AOL subscriber I can promise you that you can leave, just take it one day at a time.

Scott C.