 Off-Topic / Debate / 21143
Re: Unscientific AOL Shrub Credability Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:22:03 GMT

   ‘Traces’ the ‘route’ from your system to the destination system, the number of ‘hops’, how long it took, and lists the IP address as well as the DNS entry (if there is one)

Hmmm, I tried this first thing before, and it didn’t work -- I must have mistyped something. In UNIX it’s actually “traceroute”.

But yeah, I just tried it again for lugnet and it worked perfectly. Many thanks.

Exactly what I had in mind.

-- Hop-Frog