 Off-Topic / Debate / 21140
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:00:07 GMT

This looks like another piece of crap coming straight from people who want to show us that the N. Coreans are evil and that they should be the next target... Lame article. No journalistic value whatsoever.

Terry