 Off-Topic / Debate / 21146
Re: Separation of Church and State
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:56:28 GMT

Terry Prosper wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
Remember the Jesuit adage: "Give me a boy up to the age of seven and I will
give you a Catholic" (or something similar...).

Yuck...  Give a religious man a boy of that age and what you'll most likely get
is another boy molested by a priest/preacher/whatever...

That's an awfully gross and unfair claim, and I resent the implication
that I am "most likely a molester" since I consider myself a religious
person and have been actively involved in youth ministry for about 10
years.

I'd also like to point out that the various religious men who I
interracted with as a child never molested me.

Frank