 Off-Topic / Debate / 15407
15406  |  15408
Subject:
While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:16:14 GMT

OK I gotta get to bed. We are in system test at this client starting
tomorrow and I also have to do some work on the next release as well.

From Harrisburg PA

Larry, while you're here, and if you have a free day, check out the Railroad
Museum of PA located in Strasburg, across the street from the Strasburg
Railroad.

Museum:
http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/

Strasburg Railroad:
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/

Its fairly easy to get to from Harrisburg (1 hour):
Take Rt. 283 southeast to Rt. 30 east to Rt. 896 south to Rt. 741 east:
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/directions.htm

Be advised that the New Railroaders Hall is not heated and will most likely
be in the 50s, so dress warm.

-Rob.