 Off-Topic / Debate / 15377
Re: Had to Push it? (you immature twit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 05:52:49 GMT

Well, I think this sums it up:

Didn't take long.  And some moron will eventually come along and burn Jason at
Brickfilms as well (to tie in another debate).

I think the admins have dealt with it already because I get a blank page.
Can someone (while remaining within the bounds of gentle speech and the
LUGNET TOS, please) say what it was? Who or what was it insulting/mocking, etc?

Thanks