 Off-Topic / Debate / 15239
Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward writes:
Except that being black or Jewish is not a sin.  Homosexuality is.  Any one
that is Christian, Jewish, or Muslium must realize that.

Leviticus Chapter 20 Verse 13:  If a man lies with a man as he lies with a
women, they have committed an abomination, they shall surely be put to death,
thier blood shall be upon them.

Now I certainly do not condone hunting down Homos...

What are you *saying*?

You glibly quote the word of God and then immediately admit you go against • it!?

God has clearly commanded us all to kill homosexuals.  To go against that
command is far worse in my mind than the men who lie around with other men.
Homosexuals will be laughing at you from heaven above as you burn in the
eternal torments of hell, sinner.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^P

LOL

Ah what the heck I reply anyway.  My point, which I guess I failed to get
across, is that Homosexuality does not affect innocent lives. (Unlike
rape,adultry, and murder.)  It is therefore an act of evil that is between the
perpetrators and God.

-Mike Petrucelli

(I also assume everyone is either a virgin, married (once), or a widow.  See
how narrow minded idealism is :-P)