 Administrative / General / 9861
Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Gregory writes:
I do object to the swearing, but I agree that people should not make LEGO
minifigs into gay characters.  Anyway, just because someone doesn't like gay
minifigs doesn't mean that they're homophobic.  Instead of homophobia, they
could be homoodious (hating homosexuality instead of fearing it).  Please
remember that just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean that
they're scared of it.
      Fuzzy

Why shouldn't they make gay character's?  I don't think you should tell
people what to do or not to do.  Don't like it, don't look at it.