 Administrative / General / 9859
9858  |  9860
Subject:
Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:04:55 GMT

First swearing, and now homophobia.  I strongly feel that Señor Harte
should be officially reprimanded, at a minimum...

--Bill.

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, David Gregory writes:
Eduardo,
       Tienes una boca llena de mierda.

       ("You're a potty-mouth.")

Up yours!

Tu tambien capullo

Now this gay idea of making LEGO
minifigs that are gay, transexual, lesbians... is
stupid.
I understand and agree with my cousin, when I was 7
she changed all my minifig's legs to bricks 1x2,
those bricks where skirts yes LOL that was true.

Anyway I only ask to remove that idea of LEGO gay-minifigs.
Thanks for reading