 Off-Topic / Debate / 13029
Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:12:30 GMT

... however they did this without guns. So how does the firearms discussion
get into this article? I suspect the author has some hidden agenda, and is
trying to capitalize on the current rage. If so, shame on him ...

Other than that, I think the article has some good points.

Plane hijacking will never be what it was before, in that there is no chance
to know what makes sense as a reaction. So, the only idea that comes to my
mind is to prevent hijacking in the first place. As has been said, in this
area we can probably learn from Israel's airline El Al.

However, we also have to try and imagine what else terrorists could come up
with, to improve security ...

Greetings

Horst