 Off-Topic / Debate / 13039
Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:24:24 GMT

Hello Chris,

One might wonder how much less destruction there would have been on 11
September if some or many of the passengers had been armed.

Given the fact that even in the Sep. 11 disaster, less people were probably
killed than are killed in a "normal" year by use of guns in the US, I tend
to prefer NOT to legalize taking firearms into planes.

Maybe a few armed policemen, conservatively clothed, but certainly not the
larger public ...

Greetings

Horst