 Off-Topic / Debate / 13046
Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes:

... however they did this without guns. So how does the firearms discussion
get into this article?

One might wonder how much less destruction there would have been on 11
September if some or many of the passengers had been armed.  Even assuming that
the terrorists were also, there were many more passengers than madmen.  I'd
prefer those odds.

Chris

Sheer madness!

Bruce