 Off-Topic / Debate / 12273
Re: Pay It Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:06:38 GMT

I'm not going to pollute this thread more than I did already. The thread is
about an unusual mechanism for seeing good works happen.

Not really. This section of the thread has changed course. I made a quick
reference to it (communism) as an example and the topic blossomed.

I am not sure that
there is general interest in revisiting the larger topic of communism.

I wouldn't say *that* :) Obviously there are several interested in the
topic... (I'm not one of them though)

So, no, it's not just about the "Pay it Forward" system-- it's also about
communism. But whether or not you want to reply to Scott is another matter.

Well maybe since it is DJ who he accused of making false statements, he
should reply to him:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=12264

Scott A

DaveE