 Off-Topic / Debate / 12272
Re: Pay It Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:35:05 GMT

I'm not going to pollute this thread more than I did already. The thread is
about an unusual mechanism for seeing good works happen.

Not really. This section of the thread has changed course. I made a quick
reference to it (communism) as an example and the topic blossomed.

I am not sure that
there is general interest in revisiting the larger topic of communism.

I wouldn't say *that* :) Obviously there are several interested in the
topic... (I'm not one of them though)

So, no, it's not just about the "Pay it Forward" system-- it's also about
communism. But whether or not you want to reply to Scott is another matter.

DaveE