 Off-Topic / Debate / 11983
Re: A Brave New World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:

I believe it is no accident that the european nations are pursuing the
science of cloning while speaking out against procreation.  The only sane
reason for this is to ensure a future population that has been manufactured.

Kirby,

It sounds from this and a subsequent response that you might be opposed to
clone-related research.  That's not so is it?  What's to be against?

Chris