 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 42 (-20)
  Best-lock found.

After reading much about Best-Lock bricks last year, I was interested in seeing some, but was never able to find any. Long story short, I found several kits this afternoon at my local Target store. I picked up the Missle Launcher and Armored (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) "train (...) aaaah... those jumbo sets are like duplo. the buckets make what kind of looks like a train but it doesn't run on a track or anything. sorry for not understanding. i didn't include any jpg.s for the section because of limited space (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I just clicked on the URL you provided and scrolled down and found "train" and "train bucket"-- but no jpgs for that section:-( John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) photo (...) train (...) hmmmm.. i haven't seen ANY clones (tente, coko, tyco, etc.) with train stuff. where did you see the mention of trains? (now i'm curious.) ..joseph g (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I noticed as I perused the list the mention of trainstrainstrains (but no photo link). Does anyone know where I might be able to find a jpg or photo of the train stuff? -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) i'm pretty sure they're tiles on a plate ..joseph g (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) Well I think TENTE is very ABS like much more than Megabloks which seems to be made from something else. (...) TENTE has these slope pieces also it must be a good idea then - LEGO don't have them probably because it goes against roof tile (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko Bricks Military Sets review

First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's. You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores. An unofficial product (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  coko bricks pirate ship on ebay

i'm selling an unopened, medium-sized pirate ship by coko bricks on ebay (URL) also in the process of doing a review on the couple of coko military sets i have...it should appear on this newsgroup later today or early next week ..joseph g (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tyco castle scans and PC problems

My computer went down this weekend so if all who were interested in the Tyco castle could email me again, I'll save their email addresses in a more secure place. The scans are up though! See them at: (URL) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Clones and Tente Battleships

Having just subscribed to this group, I decided to see what clones I have. The Castles others talk about sound cool. I have three Tyco bricks and 2 Mega Blocks bricks (one of which is pink!) - I have no idea how I got them, but I keep them (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Battleships, auctions and Black Tyco Castles

Good luck in your auction. I would like to be updated, since this is the first clone auction on Lugnet and the first I have seen. I would really like to see the scans. I am glad you chose not to post your auction here, lest it become a trend, and I (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  The Black Tyco Castle

Well, I built the castle to make sure it had all the 494 pieces and it is missing a few things: The radar dish type piece which connects to the underside of a round tower. A minigfig. A visor to a minifig helmet. A shield and a few weapons. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) and (...) luck (...) I think it would be reasonable for people to post "hey, I'm auctioning my Mondo Briks Super Castle at Joe's Auction Place ((URL) here (not sure if that was what you meant). I seriously (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

(...) I like that idea. I mean, does there really need to be a newsgroup venue to hold clone-brand auctions here? There certainly never, ever will be a web-based automated auction service for clone brands as part of lugnet.com, but there will of (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool)

(...) they (...) might (...) There's a small Exin set up in my parents' attic, I've been meaning to bring it home and put it together. My guess is that I probably got it in the late seventies. The coolest thing about them was the large macaroni (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

(...) A friend of mine had these when we were growing up. They certainly look more detailed than a Lego castle, but the possibilities for creativity are much less. As I recall, the wall sections were fairly large, and the tower tops were single (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool)

(...) i've wanted one of those exin sets for awhile now (very cool looking), but they always end up with a very high winning bid...they look to be from the seventies. but like you mention, none of the auctions mentions a copyright date from what (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be held elsewhere. There are plenty of places you could auction the set, and then notify people here as well as RTL. eBay is a good bet. Also, Gene (gr3@superlink.net) at the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: clone auctions

Quozl wrote in message <36F86397.998B2FB1@p...er.com>... (...) As I mentioned in the other discussion, in my opinion this is the place for clone brand auctions. Frank (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact