 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 06:30:44 GMT

   First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be
held elsewhere.  There are plenty of places you could auction the set, and
then notify people here as well as RTL.  eBay is a good bet.  Also, Gene
(gr3@superlink.net) at the Brickyard may allow it.  You may have better luck
as a seller from either of these auction sites.
  But thats not up to me.
  Meanwhile, I was looking through eBay tonight and stumbled across a nice
pic - here is its location:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=81029855

   Its an Exin set, and is at about $30.  There were others on eBay (same
brand, different models) all at about $30.  Does anyone know the age of
these toys?  None of the descriptions gave a date, although all mentioned
that they are from Spain.  The figures are very different from Lego
mini-figs, but the pieces are fairly similar, although they are more
intricate.  I think they look a lot like Playmobil Castles, except these you
actually get to build.  I liked looking at those sets and would like to see
more if anyone knows of a site or other pictures of these type sets.

   Finally, did Tente brand ever make Castle models?  I had some early Space
Tente as well as some battleships, but do not recall Castle sets.  Thanks
for reading...
--

   Have fun!

   John
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://members.xoom.com/ig88888888/
John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com remove "NOSPAM"):
CA+++(6060),cl+++(6073)bf+++c(6035)cr+++c(6067)fm++c-1(6066)bk+++wp++dm++rk+
+df++fk-
SW+++,TR+++.TO++,old+++(456) PI+ SP+ DU--- #+++ S LS+/- Hy? M++ A+++ LM--
IC6m