 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 29
Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 02:36:10 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, jdiri14897@email.msn.com (John DiRienzo)
writes:
First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be
held elsewhere.  There are plenty of places you could auction the set, • and
then notify people here as well as RTL. eBay is a good bet.  Also, Gene
(gr3@superlink.net) at the Brickyard may allow it.  You may have better • luck
as a seller from either of these auction sites.

I like that idea.

Perhaps there is already a good place to hold such clone-brand auctions,
and simply to notify people here of their existence...(?)

I think it would be reasonable for people to post "hey, I'm auctioning my
Mondo Briks Super Castle at Joe's Auction Place
(http://joes.brick.auctions.com/mondo-briks)" here (not sure if that was
what you meant). I seriously doubt the volume will be a problem.

Frank