 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
The Black Tyco Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:08:25 GMT

Well, I built the castle to make sure it had all the 494 pieces and it
is missing a few things:
   The radar dish type piece which connects to the underside of a round
tower.
   A minigfig.
   A visor to a minifig helmet.
   A shield and a few weapons.

Everything else is there including a few extra pieces.  The pieces are
in great condition.  It's only been built about 5 times but there is
some caked-on dust which needs to be washed off in water.  Also,
stickers have been applied and they are peeling on the edges.

Because it looks like auctions will not be allowed in this group, please
email me any offers to buy the castle.  I will not post updates here but
will email updates to everyone who emails me.  This is the only
announcement I have made anywhere about this email auction and it is my
very first auction on the internet.

For those that are interested, I plan on scanning in all the
instructions this weekend and putting them on the web for all to see.