 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 28
Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:33:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, jdiri14897@email.msn.com (John DiRienzo)
writes:
First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be
held elsewhere.  There are plenty of places you could auction the set, and
then notify people here as well as RTL. eBay is a good bet.  Also, Gene
(gr3@superlink.net) at the Brickyard may allow it.  You may have better luck
as a seller from either of these auction sites.

I like that idea.

I mean, does there really need to be a newsgroup venue to hold clone-brand
auctions here?  There certainly never, ever will be a web-based automated
auction service for clone brands as part of lugnet.com, but there will of
course be a full web-based automated auction service for LEGO® products.

Perhaps there is already a good place to hold such clone-brand auctions,
and simply to notify people here of their existence...(?)

--Todd