 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 23
Re: clone auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 05:10:06 GMT

Quozl wrote in message <36F86397.998B2FB1@pacifier.com>...
I asked Todd which group would be appropriate to post auctions in: this
one or lugnet.market.auction.  To paraphrase, he said "neither" unless
the people who read the clone group wouldn't mind auctions in this
group.

So, do we want to allow auctions in lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands?

As I mentioned in the other discussion, in my opinion this is the place for
clone brand auctions.

Frank