 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 40
Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 07:43:58 GMT

I just clicked on the URL you provided and scrolled down and found "train" and "train
bucket"-- but no jpgs for that section:-(

John

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't
new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's.
You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores.
An unofficial product list can be found here:
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/coko.html