 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Clones and Tente Battleships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:07:29 GMT

   Having just subscribed to this group, I decided to see what clones I
have.  The Castles others talk about sound cool.  I have three Tyco bricks
and 2 Mega Blocks bricks (one of which is pink!) - I have no idea how I got
them, but I keep them seperated from the genuine Lego.
   Also, I have quite a few Tente.  Some Space and some old Battleship
parts.  I had these when I was 5 or so, and I remember liking Lego Space
sets much more than the Tente kind, but I really did like the Battleships
and actually messed with them a lot.  I found most of my Tente pieces in a
Star Wars Droid Factory box, but could not find the instructions anywhere
among my belongings.  Is it possible that someone else would still have the
instructions to the Battleships set and could scan them?  I would like to
rebuild my ship then give a detailed "adult" opinion of it.  As a child,
even if it wasn't Lego, it was one of my favorites.

--

   Have fun!

   John
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://members.xoom.com/ig88888888/
John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com remove "NOSPAM"):
CA+++(6060),cl+++(6073)bf+++c(6035)cr+++c(6067)fm++c-1(6066)bk+++wp++dm++rk+
+df++fk-
SW+++,TR+++.TO++,old+++(456) PI+ SP+ DU--- #+++ S LS+/- Hy? M++ A+++ LM--
IC6m