 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 64
Re: Clones and Tente Battleships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 01:10:19 GMT

   Wow, I have three or four Droid Factories by Kenner - is that the droid
factory you mean or are you talking about a Lego clone?

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m