 Marketplace / Theory / 954
Re: When Do We Call it Auction? (Was: Re: 6286 Last Call)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:57:47 GMT

The price after with a name is who as made an offer on the sets and
their amount. I think it's just easier to post the price I'm looking for
them. You decide after that what you want to do.

This one sounds like a sealed bid auction (which is considered a sale?)
which has turned into a "or nearest offer" sale. But I'm not sure. Either
way, it is all  bit vague.

Scott A