 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4703
Re: 6286 Last Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:02:43 GMT

I'd have to say this sounds like an auction also.
and it doesn't belong in BST

Tamy

Matthew Dean wrote:

Hi everybody -

Thanks for the creative and exciting offers. I'll start by clarifying my

Skull's Eye Schooner is complete since I've added the original sails
from my other 6286 to make a mint ship - no stains, mustiness,
smokiness, chew marks, etc. My best offer right now is very nice but to
be fair to everyone I'll post it here, which seems to be the custom,
just in case anyone else really wants this ship and has something more
interesting to offer:

2 mostly complete 6085 Black Monarch's Castles
1 mostly complete 6081 King's Mountain Fortress
1 complete Night Lord's Castle

I consider this a very fair offer for the ship. I will stop taking bids
at midnight and post a decision then. Again, many thanks to the traders
and the general RTL community for advice, offers, and helping me keep
the ship off EBay.

Have a great night,

Matt

--