 Marketplace / Theory / 565
Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Chris Dee writes:

I think your reaction was entirely justified. But being one of only a few
Chris' active on LUGNET and eBay I resent the potential bad publicity you have
given to anyone named Chris and any doubts you may have put in the mind of
anyone dealing with a Chris. I want to make it VERY clear that this was • nothing
to do with me, and as I hope everybody who has had dealings with me will • verify
- this is not the way I behave. I think my eBay feedback (cwdee) supports • this.

Chris Dee

It wasn't me either!

Chris L.