 Marketplace / Theory / 551
Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Derick Bulkley writes:
Be warned: serious ranting below.

Potentially more annoying are sales that when you enquire about the item you
get the reply, "You were the first to ask about this item so it should be
yours, but someone else asked about it too so I'm going to auction it off
instead."

Richard