 Marketplace / Theory / 543
Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:30:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I'm with you. These are auctions. However, the powers that be have
already ruled that single round sealed bid auctions are OK for b-s-t.

Really?  That's weird - Todd's a really smart guy.  How could he be
dead wrong on this issue?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/