 Marketplace / Theory / 1740
Re: Cool new features at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:21:25 GMT

You must be young or eat a lot of carrots. I eat a lot of carrots and I can
never read those numbers, too small and poorly lit, without dragging out a
lighted magnifier.

Isn't youth just a state of mind?  :)  Having turned the big 3-oh this year
I suspect I'm probably smack dab in the middle of LUGNET's age range.

I do need a flashlight to see into a lot of those bricks, though...  The fun
ones are pieces like 6037 (2x2x3.3 octagonal brick) that are have the number
stamped way up there on the underside of the topmost surface (and way in the
shadows).

I'm really impressed with Dan's quick response to this suggestion!  Now if
only people would lower their minimum order amounts so that I can get the stuff
that I want!  :)

Chris