 Marketplace / Theory / 1725
Re: Cool new features at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:31:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
Dan set up some new features, which as a seller, I really like.

We are now able to set sales per category, track the avg sale per category and
see how many unique items per category there are.

Thanks Dan!
Julie

I also ran some server stats today including page requests and here is some
interesting info for yesterday Nov 27:

16,926 pages served.

The pages which received the most traffic are:
1) Search engine http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp - served 4,198 times
2) A shop http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp - served 2,666 times
3) Main page http://www.brickbay.com - served 1,772 times
4) Order smmary http://www.brickbay.com/orderView.asp - served 743 times
5) myBrickbay news http://www.brickbay.com/my.asp - served 692 times

The pages which received the least traffic are:
1) Bulk upload facility - served 1 time
2) "About Brickbay" - served 3 times
3) Top 10 wanted items - served 10 times

Also ... 8 people forgot their passwords and had it e-mailed to them :-)

This gives me an idea on what features should be improved more.  I
originally thought to include a Bulk upload of wanted list but since the
inventory upload is used so little, I'll probably work on improving the
search engine.

- Dan