 Marketplace / Theory / 1730
Re: Cool new features at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:26:37 GMT

"D. Jezek" wrote:

In lugnet.market.theory, Christopher Lindsey writes:

Ok...type 4523 into the search box now and see what happens

Awesome!  Thanks!  :)

P.S.  I'm amazed that you remember parts by the number and not by the name.

I'm just a freak that way...  :)

But more often than not I have a sample of the piece that I want on
hand, so I can just look at the part number stamped on the bottom and
do a quick search.

Chris

P.S.  I really like Brickbay -- I just wish the parts I wanted were
      available more often.  But this would probably be resolved if
      I'd get around to creating a wish list.