 Marketplace / Theory / 1731
Re: Cool new features at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Christopher Lindsey writes:

But more often than not I have a sample of the piece that I want on
hand, so I can just look at the part number stamped on the bottom and
do a quick search.

You must be young or eat a lot of carrots. I eat a lot of carrots and I can
never read those numbers, too small and poorly lit, without dragging out a
lighted magnifier.

++Lar