 Marketplace / Theory / 1071
Re: Proportion of bad bidders on eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 05:13:16 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:04:31 GMT, "Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com>
wrote:

So far I have a pretty good record of completions, no deal has gone 100%
sour yet.

I punked out of two auctions (not YOURS Larry) because the sellers were
trying to rip me off on the shipping, as if they don't make enough on the
sale.

I always either list exactly what the shipping costs will be (if it is
a smallish-medium set under 2 pounds 3.20 for PM) or I say cost plus
some amount - normally 50 cents.

I'd hope the auctions you reneged on didn't specify shipping terms in
the auction itself.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html