 Marketplace / Theory / 1059
1058  |  1060
Subject:
Proportion of bad bidders on eBay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:18:41 GMT

Scott A wrote:
There is often a lot of talk of bad sellers on ebay etc. But anybody who has
sold more than a few items will testify that there are far more poor
bidders.

I don't agree. Out of 234 completed auctions this year I have one
possible deadbeat. Out of >500 this year and last I had <10 deadbeats
total. I think that's pretty good. Are your figures very different from
that, Scott?

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page: