 Marketplace / Theory / 1063
Re: Pure theory on castle auction ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:34:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

I wanted to have a discussion about my auction.  How should I handle it next
time?  I thought that a link would only be a convinient thing to do.  The
"plug" that I was referring to was a plug for Castle World - THROUGH E-bay
... not a plug for my auction through lugnet.  I think Larry noted that in
his post.

In your first post, you wrote:

I've had over 100 hits but no bids (which I don't mind ... as you can
probably tell, this is more of a plug than anything).  Any idea why there are no
bids on this?  If I just took a picture of it (no lengthy explanation,
etc...), would there be bids?

Try changing "this is more of a plug than anything" to "the auction is more of a
plug for Castle World than an attempt to make money by selling customized
figures".  That would help clarify what you were trying to express.

Steve