 Marketplace / Theory / 1064
Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:30:26 GMT

I let the kids my mom watches play with the clone bricks.  I've
designated, "These are bricks for you to play with...  These are bricks you're
not supposed to play with."  I feel guilty for it sometimes, but if you saw
how destructive these kids are, you'd do the same.  Besides, at four years
old, they could care less.

Markus

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:
John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:

I have two concerns with sets from ebay: first is that all the pieces are
there. Second, I have to look at at least one stud on every piece to make
sure they are lego. Anyone else find some clone bricks in sets that seemed
to be complete with genuine parts?

Mark

I am now the proud owner of 14 pounds of clones....

I let the cats play with the clone bricks...

KL