 Marketplace / Theory / 1041
Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:11:11 GMT

I have two concerns with sets from ebay: first is that all the pieces are
there. Second, I have to look at at least one stud on every piece to make
sure they are lego. Anyone else find some clone bricks in sets that seemed
to be complete with genuine parts?

Mark

I am now the proud owner of 14 pounds of clones....

My latest additions to the clone pile came from an aquazone Crystal
expolerer sub and an Imperial Flagship I picked up off of ebay.  These Tyco
blocks came in the guise of yellow 1x2s on the former and black 1x/2x plates
on the latter.