 Marketplace / Theory / 1042
Re: Pure theory on castle auction ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I put up five castle (which is a hot item by itself on e-bay) figures for
auction.
[...]
as you can probably tell, this is more of a plug than anything).
[...]

Pawel,
The intention of creating .market.theory was not to have yet another forum
for making auction flogs/plugs, but rather to have in-depth discussions and
(even more so) meta-discussions about auctions and other marketplace stuff.

--Todd