 Marketplace / Theory / 1053
Re: Pure theory on castle auction ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:14:20 GMT

Pawel, after looking at the group of figs you have up there, it may be
that although it's a great ad for Castle World, actual bidders may not
be all that interested in your non-standard figs just because they are
non-standard. I should think most people want recognisable standard Lego
castle figs which they can then do their own mix and match mods on. And
the peasant is just Luke... ten a penny :-).

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/